Welcome to peace and tranquility :: fun and relaxation :: exploration and adventure
St. Croix is the largest of the United States Virgin Islands, “America’s Paradise”. It is 82 square miles of beauty, charm and diversity. The friendly people will brighten your day. It will be unusual if someone does not say maun’in (good morning) to you.
Something for Everyone
Try sailing, fishing, snorkeling, swimming, tennis, horseback riding, diving the infamous “Wall” or golf on a world-class Robert Trent Jones course. That’s just the beginning!
- For scuba diving go to www.stcroixscuba.com.
- See Buck Island with Big Beards Adventure Tours www.bigbeards.com.
- Anchor Dive Center www.anchordivestcroix.com located in Salt River National Park offers immediate boat access to the best dive sites on St. Croix.
For a bit of exploration and adventure, try our eco-exciting activities. Our underwater national park at Buck Island offers a colorful array of sea life. During our rainy season, hiking the rainforest may reward you with a breathtaking waterfall.
You can also hike or bike the many trails that traverse the varied landscapes from cactus to stretches of white sandy beaches.
But Wait… There’s More!
Try your lucky hand at the casino, or shop in our duty-free stores. Be sure to catch a show of the Mocko Jumbies (stilt walkers) and broken bottle dancers, while listening to the enchanting sounds of steel pan. Of course, you must visit our unspoiled beaches and relax in the Caribbean waters.
- Stop by GoToStCroix.com for everything you need to know about St. Croix.
- Explore St. Croix with Caribbean Adventure Tours www.tourcarib.com.
- Photography needs visit www.leelashley.com.
- Get a rental car to explore St. Croix JudiofCroix.com.
- Golden Bear Accommodations : Unique Bed and Breakfast Locations in San Francisco.
- Looking for a fabulous day sail or a magnificent sunset cruise, then Bilinda Charter is your answer. Sail the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea. www.sailbilinda.com
Take off your shoes and be prepared for a wonderful vacation in St. Croix.